Perdeberg winery are offering a scrumptious picnic that you don’t want to miss. It is not your normal type of picnic and it is definitely a notch up. It is not only a feast to look at, but it is also a feast to enjoy. A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of enjoying this amazing picnic after our wine tasting. We tasted a whole range of Chenins.
Perdeberg are known to produce some of the best Chenin Blanc’s in South Africa and that’s why they are the home of Chenin Blanc. They produce eight different styles of Chenin Blanc and is the only cellar to achieve four consecutive Standard Bank Top 10 Chenin Blanc awards.
I’m not really up on white wines, my personal preference is for big, full bodied reds, but the Dry Land collection Courageous 2013 was a wine that stood out for me, if you like a wooded white wine you will love this one. It is a complex wine with ample fruit and structure. I will gladly serve this incredible wine to all my guests.
For under R300 per basket, it’s a priority to go and experience.
Until the end of summer.
The basket includes a bottle of the Dry Land Collection Pioneer Pinot Noir / Chardonnay 2017
- PATATAS BRAVAS TOPPED WITH CRISP CHORIZO AND AGED PECORINO CHEESE
- LEMON-MARINATED ARTICHOKE AND BABY LEAF SALAD ACCOMPANIED BY CHARRED ZUCCHINI, SLOW ROASTED CHERRY TOMATOES, DANISH FETA AND A PESTO EMULSION
- GRILLED STICKY BBQ CHICKEN WINGS SERVED WITH A CHIMI CHURRI AIOLI
- PANKO-BREADED LAMB BELLY FRITTERS SERVED WITH ROASTED GARLIC AIOLI
- CHILLI, HONEY AND SOY-ROASTED PORK TACOS WITH CHILLI AND PINEAPPLE SALSA
- NUTELLA OR VANILLA BEAN PANNA COTTA
Kiddies Basket R85.00 (Include flavoured milk)
PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL AS SPACE IS LIMITED
Contact Vanessa at 021 – 869 8244 / email@example.com
Visit their website HERE